Introduction: Any integrated abnormality of a computer can harm its performance, but some basic issues and problems of computer can be addressed without taking IT professional help, the main problem and issues with computer appearance and freezing of the infamous blue screen of death or no boot. In order to repair a computer you need to understand the problem first and determine the main issues before going for troubleshoot the issue. You can fix your computer issues without seeking the help of a professional.
Quick ways to repair your laptop and computer without seeking help of IT professionals.
Computer is not running well or freezing: Your PC can be freeze on the basis of any software or hardware issue, for this you have to understand the main reason behind it. If the issue is started while you connected any kind of hardware like scanner or printer, then issue can be due to driver conflict. If the same issue occurred after installing a new hard drive then it can be due to much heat or insufficient power. Below the process of troubleshoot is given in order to repair computer.
- The problem or issue of computer can be fixed by removing the battery, if it is a laptop, or by turning off the computer. After that you need to press power button for 30 seconds while your computer remains unplugged, then plugging the computer or insert the battery back in to the laptop and powering it on.
- If you computer or laptop becomes very hot then you need to assess inside problems, always remember that for this issues computer cabinet needs to open, power it off and unplug as well, also avoid those clothes which produce lot of static as they can create hard to troubleshoot issues or problems and can damage cause intermittent and harder ware.
- Hard drive inspection also very important because while you update the computer or laptop window, your system may download and install wrong or incorrect drivers which can create the issue like freezing and heating. From the device manager you can check the status of drivers, please remove the USB device if there is any connected and then see if the error is goes away or not. It works then you need to restart you computer.
- The another option is system restore which can be accessed by pushing and holding the window logo key and pushing R and then typing restrui in the run box. This process will restore the computer or laptop and can remove software like, driver, app and update which might be the cause of issues. While your system will be restored you have some patience because once started it cannot be interrupted.
- Always check hard disk of computer because this is the main part of your computer and store all your necessary information. If it used for long duration it might get patchy and cluttered which may slow down the performance of laptop and computer. In order to maintaining your computer health you need to scan and remove bad sectors on regular basis.
- Always install and run good anti-malware and antivirus software’s.
- It the above process is fails then you can go for reinstalling for operating system which can help but you need to backup all your important data before doing this step.